Saturday, April 22, 2017

Spring Update

Spring Update

Extremely belated seasonal update. Winter has well passed, my semester is back in full swing and my updates will be limited again for a while.

As usual, I have a growing number of programs planned to upload. Over break I was able to upload a few programs and honestly, they were all new programs I happened to find online. This is great for more variety but unfortunate because I delayed my work on programs I already had sitting around.

If anyone has a program they would like to see in a spreadsheet format, please feel free to submit them to me. E-mail me or submit a comment to this update and I will bump the submission to the top of my to-do list.

For what's to come:
  1. There are a number of LSUS programs (12 week) available online
    • I plan on at least linking to a few that have already been created (not by me). 
    • I also plan to have couple derivatives I've seen floating around that I like.
  2. I have a 16-week cycle that I need to just finish the percentages work.
    • It will be plain text and probably one single, long sheet - splitting into pages may make it a headache with the cell data.
    • This has been sitting around for quite some time and I just haven't forced myself to complete the second half.
  3.  There is a 12-week Juggernaut program in PDF format that will get converted.
    • This was linked from a user.
  4. I have around 3 or so squat focused programs that I need to get to
  5. There is another Greenwood weightlifting cycle I have to work on
  6. I have an old-school, combination powerlifting+weightlifting program
    • This could be useful for any super-total training or just general strength before a more focused cycle.
  7. There is also another Pendlay cycle I will have to work on
With all that said, I think I have more stuff lying around waiting to get into spreadsheet format. I appreciate all the views/visits to the site. Keep commenting and sending emails as needed.

3 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing that super total program. and i love me some squat focused blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, either mash elite or jts supertotal program

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi OWLsheets Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog OWLsheets - Olympic Weightlifting Spreadsheets has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 40 Weightlifting Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/weightlifting_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 40 Weightlifting Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete