Friday, June 17, 2016

Summer Update - June 17th

Some current changes I have made:
  1. Anatomy Athlete page has been added to the menu up top. 
    1. This is more of an educational resource that will expand as time allows - it is more indirectly related to weightlifting and will focus more in the direction of weightlifter education than programming like the rest of the website. I believe it could be a helpful addition a weightlifter interested in the human body but looking for a quick, short-cut to a lot of common knowledge found around the internet.

      This page will probably start out with more black-and-white information for your benefit, but as time progresses I plan to develop it with more lecture-like material in longer written formats.
  2. Please note the updated Articles & Research page
    1. IWF Magazines have been added (Issues 135, 136, and 137)
In the works:
  1. I will work on posting old pendlay articles (from his former website) and a corresponding spreadsheet I will write up to match.
  2. I have a couple major spreadsheets I think will be sought after that will get posted when I complete them. As always, these will take time.
  3. Pray for Ilya

1 comment: