Friday, May 27, 2016

Spring/Summer Site Update

I wanted to make this update for any casual website visitors or frequent visitors (there may be a few) looking for newer material on spreadsheets or other weightlifting information I've started to work on. 

***IMPORTANT*** If anyone has trouble downloading or accessing the spreadsheets please send me an e-mail. I have received a couple requests to access a few different spreadsheets and I am more than happy to provide access. I believe they are all working, but if anyone cannot download the file, send an email requesting access and you will get it promptly (much more promptly than my updates have been to this website).

The lack of updates for new content is due to my obligations with school. My semester is nearly over and that will leave me more time to post. I have a couple spreadsheets in the works, including a pretty big one I plan to complete and upload.

Aside from that I also plan to start adding more content related to weightlifting, but outside of spreadsheets. Plans as of right now are to add more articles and research. I also plan to begin posting some content from my coursework that may be relative or interesting relating to healing & injuries, anatomy, or general information I have gleaned that would be informative.

Apologies for the drought in updates but hopefully I can start rolling out more updates in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment