Sunday, September 11, 2016

End of Summer Update

End of Summer/Fall-Winter Update

My free time has ended as I start another semester. I doubt I will have the leisure time to do much, if any updating to the library. If I find myself twiddling my thumbs I will tackle some of the projects I have planned.

I wanted to make this update just to aware any visitors that the site is not dead, just on its usual hiatus for a few months.

Teaser for the next few months on what to expect on my next break:
  • Complete Spreadsheet for a lengthy 5 Day program.
    • Exercises+Sets/Reps Completed, just need to format the percentages which is the painstaking part
  • Begin Spreadsheet for Pendlay Beginner Article 
  • Begin Spreadsheets for a number of squat programs I have run across
  • Organize and Upload the other Torokhity program
  • Organize and Upload the LSUS program variations floating around out there.
  • Anatomy Athlete
    • Behind on this, but will finally add special testing for lower extremity. I will regroup these pages into things that may be more relevant (i.e. tendonitis) versus just listing all the information. 
    • Any other information I glean this semester that may be useful I will send your way. In particular we look to be covering mobilization of all the periphery joints which may be of interest for some of you.
  • Simple article on recovery methods
    • Nothing too special here, but wanted to provide some basic ideas for everyone when we step away from the bar
    • Will probably try to make this somewhat research based (if possible)

Thanks to any regular or new visitors - I hope to keep slowly growing this site. These programs can't replace a great coach, but there are plenty of lifters out there on their own who just enjoy this sport. At the very least it may give some of you some new ideas on your journey to put heavy things overhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment